Monday, 2 July
We’re off on one of our non-Phaeton adventures tomorrow, so this blog will be going on hiatus for a while.
Where are we going? As some have guessed from the hint posted in our Two to Travel blog, we’re off to Ecuador — and more specifically, to the Galápagos Islands. If you’d like to read more about our plans, hop on over to the T2T blog where we recount our travels sans the Phaeton. You’ll find the initial post here.
One of the species we hope to see is the Blue-Footed Boobie …
not to be confused with the blue tootsies!
See you in mid-July!
I can't think of anyplace better that would provide such "once in a lifetime" opportunities to photograph rare and unique wildlife. Very excited to anticipate seeing your photos and Mui's videos. It will be like a National Geographic Special...only better! Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteI'll be expecting some Darwinesque (?) posts. :)
ReplyDeleteJudy, Go read "Beak of the Finch"
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beak_of_the_Finch
GREAT book.
Oh man.........I'm green with envy that you are going there. If I hold my breath maybe I'll turn blue. You guys definitely live right!!
ReplyDeleteHave a blast, and no, you cannot bring a tortise home as a pet! :c)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great adventure. Bring home all the turtles they will let you have:)
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome trip! Have a world of fun!
ReplyDeletehave a great time on your big adventure!!!..blue toes and all!
ReplyDeleteGalapagos Islands...that is wonderful. I know NOTHING about that area. PLEASE post your adventures. I am sure we will NEVER get there!
ReplyDelete