X-Stitch: Patchwork Pillow

Most of my cross stitch projects hang on the walls around the house. On occasion, however, I’ve made baby bibs, birth and wedding announcements, fingertip and kitchen towels, tablecloths, and even throw pillows. Most of those were gifts that I’ve long since given away and I don’t have pictures of them — except for this one pillow, which I kept.

The loveseat, currently in the master bedroom, is one of the items we’ll be selling as we downsize for retirement; I’ll have to find someplace else to put the pillow.

4 comments:

  1. I am sure you will find a special place for the 'pillow'..nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pillow if fantabulous! With all the work you put into that, it should have a place of honor in the Phaeton! I bet you can find a special place for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, your work is just so incredibly beautiful! My daughter does cross stitch, and I have never managed to figure out how to be that incredibly detailed and patient. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete